Of course, upholstery, carpet and mattress cleaning, these are all better to be left to the professionals. When you want a thorough and really in-depth cleaning, disinfection and stain removal for your belongings that are made out of specific and easy to damage textures, professional services are the way to go. However, this does not mean that when carpet, rug, mattress or upholstery is really not that messed up and can do with a manual and conventional cleaning you can offer them at home, when there are no such serious stains, dirt, nasty smells and other issues, then you need only a few simple tips and tricks to successfully clean up your home and everything inside it. Today, we are about to share with you a simple, but very efficient mattress cleaning routine that you can successfully adopt and make sure you maintain your mattresses in good condition.
Your mattress is a real treasure since it services you with loyalty and helps you enjoy the relaxation and much-needed sleep each and every night. However, mattresses can be a bit challenging in terms of cleaning though, but maintaining a fresh and hygienic bed does not have to be as tricky as you would imagine.
In fact, mattresses need some attention on a regular basis. Not talking about deep, thorough cleaning every week, but taking some care of your mattress at least once a month is the way to prolong its life and make sure you are sleeping in a hygienic setting too. Since mattresses tend to collect dirt, dust, heavy smells and also struggle with a number of stains, you definitely want them fairly clean and healthy. In general, mattresses are pretty absorbent too, and any stains, liquids and spills can quickly sink deep into the fibres and even become permanent. Mattresses also usually take a bit too long to get completely dry and be ready for use, which can be also a challenge, however, you have to make sure they are completely dry after cleaning since they can develop and grow mould.
For a clean mattress, follow these tips:
- Dab up as much of the liquid and moisture from the surface of the mattress as possible at first. Use a clean cloth and gently dab it over the surface. If you have to fight a stain, make sure not to rub intensively around, otherwise, you will spread it and make it harder to get off.
- Next, take your vacuum and vacuum all across the surface to remove the layer of dust and debris collected.
- Treat stubborn stains with a small amount of liquid laundry detergent that is applied with a sponge and gently dab with the sponge the damaged area. Try to keep your mattress as dry as possible.
- Do not apply to much water on the mattress. Use a clean sponge on cloth that is slightly damp to remove the cleaning product from the surface. You can also use a small amount of white vinegar to fight stubborn stains.
- Allow the mattress to dry naturally.
With a bit of cleaning, even the dirtiest and grimiest backpack can look like a brand new! Here is how!
The struggle is real, baldness affects not only men but carpets too! Here is why your carpet is getting bald and how to prevent that!
Take a proper care of your carpet to enhance its beauty and its life. Here are some top tips how to do so.
Give your new carpet the love and attention it deserves to avoid issues that may ruin its look and condition.